12.29.2010

2010 Travels Laughs-in-Review

Here's some of my favorite candid pictures from trips I took this year, in no particular order:

NASSAU, BAHAMAS:

I think this daiquiri from the famous spot, Twin Brothers II, is trying to say something to me.

The high cost for fresh breath!


Ft. LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA

I was fortunate enough to speak to this homeless drug-addict, looking for some alcohol late one night:


I decided to give her a makeover instead, and take her out on a cruise:
--
---
----
-----

She cleaned up pretty good, huh? LOL- just kidding Mom! Love ya!

All jokes aside, what I love about traveling is leaving my mark wherever I go. And knowing that place has taught me something new about traveling, no matter how close or far it is.















@ the Daq Shack

















Last but not least, I like to call this one:

Baby you'll be famous
Chase you down until you love me
Papa-paparazzi


If you want to feel like a celebrity, you've got to walk the walk!


Here's to more candids and greater memories in 2011,

2 comments:

K. Rock said...

These pics are great!! Looks like so much fun.

Kelly~ Wave of Life Surf Studio said...

Great pics! Hi there~ I am your newest follower from the Tuesday hop & would love it if you stopped by and returned the love :)

http://waveoflifesurfstudio.blogspot.com/